Thursday 7 July 2011

Haul: O.P.I and China Glaze

OBSESSED is my word of the month. 

Nail polish is where it's at - OH YEAH! 

I've been a little crazy with the whole OPI and China Glaze obsession and I'm thinking I should have laid off with the buying - i suppose it makes for a good haul post - even if I am broke as a result of it! 

My China Glaze haul contains the following: 



From left to right:
- "Recycle"
- "Cracked Concrete" Crackle Glaze
- "Lightening Bolt" Crackle Glaze
- "Innocence"

I also purchased a top coat with the rest of my OPI polishes! 


From left to right:
- China Glaze "Fast Forward Top Coat"
- OPI "Skull & Glossbones"
- OPI "Stranger Tides"

The OPI "Pirates of the Caribbean" range is a firm favourite of mine, hopefully I'll have the full collection soon. You may remember from a recent post that my beloved OPI "Skull & Glossbones" polish died a horrible death at the hands of my Mum and Dad's kitchen floor - this is my second bottle and I'm being VERY careful with it!!! 

My last OPI polishes are here - LOVE THEM!


From left to right:
- OPI "Planks A Lot"
- OPI "Over The Taupe"

What're your favourite OPI and China Glaze products? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*