Monday 11 July 2011

Batista's Diary: Grumpiness

Wow - it's been a LOOONNNNGGGGGG time since Mummy's let me use the laptop - I think she gets annoyed with me walking all over the keyboard and sending things when I shouldn't (oops).

Me and Tips have been having so much fun! We're now 17 and 20 weeks (almost...) that's a whole 4/5 months - Crikey! Mum can't believe how much we've grown - her friends keep saying how fast we're growing up, it makes us feel old (tsk!)

We've been causing chaos, climbing up the walls in the kitchen and generally making a mess, it's all in the name of fun and Mummy lets us off because we're cute (tee he he). The see-saw is almost too small for us, they laugh at me because I'm all tubby and round and I can't quite fit in the holes anymore. I've also outgrown the little scratching post - I like to climb the bookcase instead now! 

The windowsill is my favourite place to sleep, I annoy Tips while I'm up there by chasing her tail... she tends to sulk off and go and sit in the corner - what a killjoy! 

Attacking pillows is my favourite game, as well as following Tips and trying to bite her tail - I think I've been named "the naughty one" now - uh oh! 



Here are some up to date pictures of us, I know you've not seen any for ages so I made Mummy put lots on for you!!! 










Mummy wants to know if you enjoy seeing pictures of us? (Surely you do right? We're teeny tiny fluffy little kittens!!)

2 comments:

  1. oh my!they are so precious!I would never be able to leave them alone,they're so cute!so very jealous!did you sister have a good birthday? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! They are pretty cute, even when they're in destruct mode!!
    They had a lovely birthday thanks, there's two of them - lol!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*