Wednesday 13 July 2011

Nail of The Day: Colour Club - Uptown Girl and Rimmel - Coralicious

I've mentioned previously that me and my workmate Lil are attempting a "nail polish challenge" - you may have noticed that I've become a little addicted to nail polish and NOTD posts recently, Lil is pretty much the same - I sit next to her at work... we're out of control with the make-up/nail conversations and online shopping sprees!

We decided to make sure our nails were manicured within an inch of their lives and painted perfectly for one.whole.month! 

Here's our first shared NOTD!! 


[Lil - Rimmel "Coralicious"]

[Me - Colour Club "Uptown Girl"]


We think that this will probably turn into a life long challenge rather than the planned month, it's all for a good cause!!!!

Would you guys and gals like to see more of these posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*