Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nail Of The Day: O.P.I - Skull & Glossbones and O.P.I - Need Sunglasses

Yet another nail of the day... I'm sure you're sick of them now but it pleases me to write about my new found love for all things nail polish!!! 

I finally used my Skull and Glossbones from O.P.I's Pirates of the Caribbean range - WEHEY!! 




As part of our month long "nail varnish pact" - my colleague and friend Lil also used one of her favourite O.P.I polishes - "Need Sunglasses?". Isn't it fantastically summery? 


By the time I'd been able to take the above picture, I'd already adapted my manicure as it was on it's last legs... after 4 days... 

I put some of my new China Glaze grey Crackle polish (Cracked Concrete) over the top, you can see it here.


I'm not sure what to think of this, it kind of looks like lizard skin - or is that just me? Maybe I'll apply it a bit more sparingly next time to make sure the crackles are further apart.

Still love it though! 

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. Skull and Glossbones is lovely, I have it but I haven't used it yet, I think I will now though :-)

    Wow that yellow is bright, you need confidence to rock that colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should use it - I really love the colour, but then, I am a sucker for greys and taupes!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opi! I really need to try this nailpolish brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no, never sick of notds :) I love skull and glossbones, and it looks really good on you! Need sunglasses looks a bit like sun worshipper, do you know if they are similar? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Nail Buff - you're right!! It's just like sun worshipper, however, I think need sunglasses is a little brighter!

    @Cylia - give them a go - I'm impressed with everyone I've tried!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gray nail color I need that in my collection!(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. loove the opi nail colour!!!

    new follower here!! stop by:)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm one of your postcard swap buddies :). I love the crackle nail polish! I love the color grey! I've been wanting to use it but haven't bought it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*