Thursday 14 July 2011

Nail Envy: Kardashian Kolors

As you may have already noticed by now, I'm a little obsessed by nail polish. In particular, OPI and China Glaze polish! I'm also pretty addicted to all things Kardashian... 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Khloe and Lamar
Kim and Kourtney take New York 
Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami... 

You name it - I watch it!! 

So as you can guess, when I heard they were creating a nail polish line with "Nicole" at OPI - I was beyond excited. My poor colleague Lil has had to listen to me talking about it ALLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYY! 



14 new nail lacquer shades inspired by the 5 Kardashian sisters and their Mommager, Kris Jenner. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian and Kylie and Kendall Jenner – are known for their head-to-toe unique style and multiple clothing/beauty/perfume/shoe lines... now they have an OPI line to add to their collection!! 



OPI says - “We are so excited to work with everyone’s favorite TV family – the Kardashians – to share a diverse collection of fashion-forward shades,” declares Suzi Weiss-FischmannNicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “With lacquers ranging from high-shine and sparkly hues to neutral taupe and pinkish coral, Kardashian Kolors offers the perfect accessory for every woman – from teens to moms and everyone in between.” 

Of course they're excited to work with them!!!  

PS: Are they Daffodile Loubou's I spy on Kourtney *sigh*


I personally thing the "Kolors" are fantastic! Such a broad range, with some awesome names too:

It's All About the Glam
Shimmering-white glitz for the glamorous gal!

Kim-pletely in Love
Finally! The pink of her dreams has arrived.

All Kendall-ed Up
Powder your nose and get some pink on those toes!


Wear Something Spar-Kylie
Glitter-ly the prettiest pink ever!

Sealed with a Kris
Handle with care: This klassy red is top-of-the-line!


Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
And this captivating coral looks “fab” on everyone!

Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Girls just wanna have…glitter in every color!

Disco Dolls
Glittery gold glam gone wild!


Kendall on the Katwalk
A head-turning blue-green with a “sparkling” personality!

Listen to your Momager!
If you don’t, you’ll never see this fabulous blue again!

Follow Me on Glitter
A glittery deep gray that always has something to say!

My Empire...My Rules
This take-charge taupe is always on-trend.

Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam
A deep dark emerald worth falling for.

Hard Kourt Fashionista
This delicious deep brown is the chicest hue in town!

These are due to be released on November 25th, I cannot wait to get my hands on these babies!!!!! Retailing for around £10 each - YAY!!!! 

Would you guys purchase any of these?



3 comments:

  1. Aw - that's made my day... although, I'm not sure I'm inspirational - I just ramble and ramble! Thank you ever so much :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to these being released!! I love wear something spar, kim- plenty in love and follow me on glitter.

    Do you have a favourite?

    Naomi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "My empire - my rules" is my favourite one - I'm a sucker for the grey's!!
    Thanks for your comment :o) x

    ReplyDelete

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*