Wednesday 1 December 2010


Well Hello - Welcome to Cookies and Blush...
How're you doing? 


In a nut shell, Cookies and Blush is a place filled with beauty reviews, craft rambles, my love for photography and my passion for writing. 
Established in late 2010, it was originally named "Blueberries 'n' Strawberries", but recently, I decided that a change was due! 



About me, the "Author":

- I'm based in the beautiful Wiltshire Countryside.
- I have two sweet little cats named Batista and Tips - yep, I'm a cat lady (and proud...)
- I have a severe addiction to stationary. 
- I like to ramble and repeat myself... constantly... 
- I'm slightly obsessed with crafts of all shapes and sizes! Crochet is my friend.

If you'd like to leave me a comment or check out my blog on Bloglovin', I'd be really excited. Let me know what you think and say "helloooooo" if you have time whilst you're passing through!


:) x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11020585/?claim=cnfkmtj6wzb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>