Monday 3 January 2011

Review: Lush Ltd. Mrs Whippy


[Lush image]


A few days ago I enjoyed yet another bath... this time with the "Mrs Whippy" ballistic from 'Lush'. I've had so many baths lately, I genuinely think I'm addicted to hot water and bubbles -- I suppose it could be worse.

When the ballistic arrived, it didn't look exactly like the image on the 'Lush' website, many of the little pink bits had fallen from the top there weren't any "swirls" left in it. It smelt amazing though, and because they'd put the bath bomb into one of their recyclable bags, you could salvage the little pink "hundred and thousand" type things by emptying the bag into the water...

This ballistic is pretty special, there is soya milk in the middle, so the water becomes extra softened when the ballistic fizzes down to the centre.

It's a milk bath like Cleopatra used to have, and it's great for soothing skin after intense sunshine. Mrs. Whippy fizzes slowly, giving you a long-lasting soak and smooth skin. Although I haven't spent any time in any kind of sun recently... especially not "intense" sunshine.. I found that this ballistic still soothed my wind chapped skin [ew].

I should really have split the bath bomb rather than using the whole thing. It was fizzing for AGES and gave more than enough bubbles and milky - watery joy when it was half done! To be honest I was so tired and achy, I couldn't really be bothered to split it... still... a lesson for next time!

I still think the "Cinders" bath bomb that I reviewed recently is better, but this was well worth the money and I'll definatley buy this again -- another 'Lush' success!!!


[Missing it's 'pink' bits]

[Possibly the prettiest bath water ever!!]




 :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*