Thursday 30 December 2010

I Want Your Style: Kim Kardashian




Hey Dolls...

For those of you who don't know who Kim Kardashian is... shame on you!!!

I'm only joking... *cough* ... *tumbleweed goes by*

Kim K is an American celeb, socialite, creator of an established jewellery and fashion line with various stores dotted around the U.S, television personality, producer, actress, and model.

I'm a huge fan of American show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and have pretty much watched every episode since having Sky+ installed back in July. I'm obsessed to say the least, which I'm actually pretty ashamed to admit! I even follow Kim [and her sisters] on Twitter!

Now, I'm not a scary stalker type, I simply have a small [and normal] amount of envy for Kim's style, her hair and make up and of course, her shoes! 
You must all think I'm MASSIVELY sad for watching and following these people so avidly but they are actually pretty addictive. For anyone who loves fashion and beauty, the Kardashians will equally enthral you!

I thought I'd write this month's "I want your style" post about Kim K as her style is classy, simple, sleek and very well done [all thanks to her stylist I'm sure]... and most of all, she dresses exactly how I would if I was 'a)' - that skinny!!! and 'b)' - had that much cash!

She's also lost 10lbs in just over two weeks (HOW DID SHE MANAGE THAT?!) - she must have one heck of a personal trainer!!!

I'll leave you with some recent pictures, I'm sure you'll agree, the clothes and shoes are TO.DIE.FOR:




KimWeightLoss1102.jpg



:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*