Sunday 26 December 2010

Review: I feel like "Cinder"ella!!

Welcome to my first review!!!

I hope you've had a fantastic Christmas and that you're enjoying Boxing Day 2010?

I noted in an earlier post that I would be spending a whole month's wages in my local "Lush" store...


I was a very good girl and limited my spending to a whole ten pounds (Yay - go me!!) but managed to get the highly acclaimed "Cinders" ballistic as part of my Lush spending spree! Now... I wanted to post a link to this particular product but unfortunately the U.K site is down for maintenance! Here's the link to the U.S site, it's pretty much the same... click here

At least it'll stop more spending by yours truly eh?


As far as packaging goes... Lush does the job.
The gorgeous smell hits you as soon as you prise open the box -- yum!
They're extremely environmentally friendly and encourage you to recycle the box and bag they use to keep your ballistic safe. Very good 'Lush' :)




The Cinders ballistic is infused with Spicy Cinnamon Leaf, Almond Oils and orange... Almond oil is unscented and particularly excellent for the skin. It is emollient, demulcent and nutritious with a high vitamin E content. It is smooth to apply and leaves a silky feel to the skin... I was definitely excited to try this one! I love anything with Almond Oil!!

I used the whole bomb for my bath, these can easily be split so that you can get two uses out of them and 1/2 would have been more than enough...

I must say, I was like a 4 year old when I dropped this into the boiling water... 




Now, the Cinders ballistic has had many reviews in the past, all of the users have stated that it makes the bath water look like pee... nice!!!!!! I had to try it and as horrible as these reviews sound, and as much as the water does actually look like pee pee, it was a fantastically relaxing time for me... the smell of the bomb chilled me out instantly and my skin was so smooth afterwards!


'pee bath'

Overall, the best ballistic I've EVER used and I absolutely love the product -- I will be buying this in bulk next time. As soon as my bath was over I wanted to run another and indulge in the Cinders 'pee' bath again!

A big thumbs up!!!


:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*