Tuesday 28 December 2010

Nailene - The Removal!



I wrote previously about my experiment with the Nailene Active Square full cover nails...

Today was the day for removal and man oh man was it messy!!

I soaked them in Superdrug "Get 'em off" false nail remover which was actually pretty good stuff, however, I forgot to use normal polish remover to get rid of the plum nail laquer first! Not cool! I was covered in the stuff!

Anyway...

Managed to get the covers off after about twenty minutes of soaking and cleaning and my nails aren't too bad!

It will, however, take a little while for them to recover fully so I think I'll treat myself to some Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Strengthener in the meantime for a bit of a boost!

Watch this space for the review!




No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*