Thursday 16 June 2011

Review: Lush Ltd. "Mr Blackberry"

I've not reviewed anything for an awful long time, again, this is to do with my current lack of brain power! DUHHHH

Today is the turn of Mr Blackberry Bath Bomb from the ever-incredible Lush Ltd.



What do "Lush" say:

'With bergamot, frankincense and berries for uplifting, grounding and fruity feelings. When you're feeling off colour and out of sorts, drop this Ballistic of purply goodness into the bath. In no time at all, the frisky scent of blackcurrant will tug at the corners of your mouth, pulling them towards your ears. Bergamot relieves tension and frankincense will wrap itself around you like a cosy blanket. All your cares will dissolve into a warming purple haze.'





What does Katie think?:

Packaging: As ever, the Lush packaging was charming and perfectly eco-friendly. I love the little yellow bags, they're perfect for keeping your bath bombs smelling lovely and in one piece!!! I did purchase a "Pillar of Fizz" though... you can easily store 3 large bath bombs in there and keep them in the bathroom - what a great idea! 

Smell: I was a teeny bit disappointed with the smell, unfortunately it didn't actually smell like blackberrys... however, it was lovely.... not horrible in any way! I'm totally rubbish at describing scents (i know everyone says that but its true!) so you might have to go into a Lush Ltd. store and have a sniff for yourself - you won't look weird... promise. They're used to me popping in every week to mop up all the smells! *Crazy lady* 

Fizzability: This is probably the fizziest ballistic Ive used from Lush - and I've gone through a few now! It truly lived up to it's name! Plenty of fizziness - good job I wasn't in the bath while it was flying around everywhere! 

Taste: Yeh - don't try to taste the bubbles... it's not big or clever.

Relaxiness: Very relaxing!!! The smell and "aroma" actually kind of made me want to sleep! Really lovely! 

I actually really loved this bath bomb, one of my favourites EVER (wow - a big statement from me, the worlds biggest Lush Ltd fan!!!!!!) - it made me skin feel silky smooth and I smelt all nice for hours and hours after I'd vacated my bath!!! 

There was even a little surprise squirrelled away secretly within the bath bomb - It made me smile.



Cute right?

What's your favourite Lush Ltd. product?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*