Thursday 23 June 2011

Nail of The Day: Bourjois - Rose Lounge

This is what I've been wearing on my nails for the last few days - man-oh-man I've been getting through 'em eh?!?

I was so excited when I saw Laura's post on this Bourjois polish, as another K-Mid fan I squealed when I realised I had this stowed away at the bottom of my nail polish box!!!

Yes, the beautiful Kate Middleton wore this (coupled up with Essie's Allure) on her wedding day... I've had this for ages and hadn't even tried it. Thought I'd give it a go and see how it turned out!! What a gem!

To be honest, it took about 3 coats to get the effect I'm wearing, however, I now wish I'd left it at two coats as this looks a million miles from natural! The formulation is great though!














What do you guys think? Any other Bourjois polishes you could recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*