I've taken the kind hearted blogger pledge. Have you? Learn more about it HERE
The beautiful owner of blog: Em Jay & Me (Jo), had been greatly affected by some rather nasty blogger hate, resulting in a complete aversion to blogging - meaning we missed out!!!!! She decided that something needed to be done and wanted to make a stand.
She created the Blogger pledge to say: "we will NOT stand for hate"
There's a never ending list of bloggers who have made their pledge and I plan to add myself to this list. My blog may not be very big but that's not stopped the haters!
SAY NO TO NASTINESS!
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- Create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers.
- Be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world.
- Stay away from internet/blogging bullying.
- Speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- Make an effort -- no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others.
- Acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them.
- Know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- Believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.