Saturday 3 December 2011

Wishlist: Lush Ltd. Christmas Edition

As it's now December... I can officially start to think about what I'd like for christmas. I'm not one to dish out lists to my friends and family, but I thought it'd be nice to add a few christmas wishlists to my ever growing "lemming" portfolio!
Let me know if you've tried any of the below - I'm desperate to get my hands on these babies!! 
PS: I apologize in advance for the long post! Hey! I've been away for some time, which means, I have some bumper posts for you!


Clockwise from the top left, we have:

-The Lil' Lush Pud. Lush have been making these adorable mini Christmas puddings for over ten years and it's proved to be a favourite amongst us loyal customers. It's a full on christmas fest in there... smelling of marzipan and full of lovely goodies like lemon peel powder, clove powder, aloe vera extract and rose absolute. It'll make you 100% relaxed (due to that lovely Aloe Extract) - perfect for a christmas eve soak? I think so!! 


- Satsumo Santa. Firstly, what a cool little santa?! How cute is this fella? I've heard that this makes your bath water bright red, almost as if you're bathing in blood... now I'm no vampire fanatic but even I think there's something quite "Twilight-esque" about that - Is that wierd? Anyway, this contains  mandarin oil, bergamot oil and orange flower absolute, making it the most wonderful christmas bath gift!

- The Golden Wonder Bath Bomb. Oh my goodness, this ballistic contains edible golden glitter and paper stars... it shines gold and blue (my favourite colour) AND it smells like a champagne cocktail. IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER?!?!?!?!?!? I really must try this! 

- The Melting Snowman. This little Guy contains all sorts. It's moisturising Cocoa and Shea Butters will leave your skin feeling amazing and it smells like marzipan. Maybe another one that I'll try to eat? (crazy woman).


Again, I'll start at the top and work my way around. 

- Three Gold Rings Bubble Bar. How cute is this? (I'm easily pleased I know). I love the way that Lush describe this: "Three Gold Rings is a bath of bling, for days when what you need most is a bit of luxury and a sense that all is well with the world." Don't they just have the most wonderful way with words? Another bubble bar filled with golden glitter - I love them!!

- Candy Mountain... to me, these don't really look christmas-like in the slightest. I guess they are like candy canes with the stripes... but still. They're the wrong colour. I think I'm just drawn to these due to the awesome pink-ness!! They smell like candy floss too - GET IN MA BELLEH! (I know you're not supposed to eat them by the way... honest).

- Gingerbread House. There are no words for how INCREDIBLE I think these are. I literally want to go to my nearest store and buy ALL OF THEM!!!! I've read reviews which say that they small like Lemon and Gingerbread - TO.DIE.FOR. 

- And last but by no means least... the incredible and WORLD famous: Snow Fairy!!!!! I've actually never tried this, I feel a little bit deprived if I'm honest. This should be towards the top of my list. Maybe Santa will see how good I've been this year and treat me to this huh?! Apparently it smells of candy floss and pear drops - AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally can't wait to get my hands on some of this.

What're your favourite Lush products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*