Sunday 23 October 2011

Nail of The Day: Nails Inc. - Serena and It Girl

Nails Inc have recently released a series of "Gossip Girl" polish collections. Being a total maniac... I threw caution to the wind and ordered all three to try them out - I absolutely LOVED the look of them after seeing various press releases and I'm so glad I did! 

A quick side note: All of these polishes, along with EVERYTHING else I review/post on Cookies and Blush have been paid for with my own hard earned pennies. Just incase you were wondering!

This is my favourite out of the three, the Serena collection! 

(I apologise for the picture heavy post... and the layout... my editing software has died!)


What do Nails Inc say?

"Using hand cut particles, overglaze top coats will give your nails a futuristic finish which is bang on trend for this season. Applied over a deep glossy nails inc polish, overglaze provides a unique and exciting look for your nails."




It's pretty tough to tell that there's any difference between the three dark polishes, "Serena" is a patent black polish with the most fantastic finish - a one coater and shiny as you can get! 


(Please excuse the messy manicure *embarassing*)



"It Girl" is the most BEAUTIFUL overglaze... with those gorgeous blue flecks of glitter. Amazing! This happens to be my favourite colour and the cobalt blue particles really show up against the black background. Well done Nails Inc! I will be wearing this to death!!

Have any of you guys tried these so far? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*