Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wishlist: The Perfume Collective

I've become a little obsessed with perfume lately. 
 I'm a "sweet smells" lady and love the likes of "Ghost - Sweetheart" and my ultimate favourite, "Dior - Miss Dior Cherie". 

I thought I'd compile a list of my "Most Wanted" sniffs and share them with you... with Christmas coming up you'll be seeing more and more of these posts - a girl can dream!! 

- First of all, "Flowerbomb" by Viktor and Rolf. I saw this on the beautiful Vivianna's blog and HAD to go and grab a sample from my local Boots... it's divine but extremely expensive, that's always the way isn't it?:

Next, "Sensuous" by Estee Lauder. I love the simplicity of the bottle and the fact that Estee Lauder is my current favourite high-end brand makes them awesome! 

My third must have is "Angel" by Thierry Mugler - absolute YUM! One of my best friends uses this when we go out and I love to have a squirt of it when I visit her. Another extrememly expensive perfume, maybe one day eh?!


Number Four on my list,"Daisy" by Marc Jacobs. I love the oversized plastic daisies on the lid, how cute! I bought this for my little sister for her 18th birthday in July but wish I'd gotten one for myself too!

The penultimate perfume on my list is "Juicy Couture" by, you guessed it, Juicy Couture. This bottle has some serious BLING and it'd be the second time I've purchased. The first bottle didn't last long at all! 


Finally, one of the most popular perfumes over the last few months... "Lady Million" by Paco Rabanne. I bought this for my second sister in July, another one that I wanted for myself! Maybe I should stop torturing myself by buying smellies for other people when I'd like to keep them instead?!

What're your favourite perfumes at the moment? Any that you'd add to or take away from my list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*