Friday 16 September 2011

Helping Hands: BlogLovin'



I'm a massive fan of BlogLovin'! Seriously... my blogging life depends on this site! Without this, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all of my favourite blogs - it's seriously fantastic!! 

For all of you who've never used BlogLovin', it's a simple blog following tool which is also perfect for using on the go, with your mobile. I don't know about you guys, but I find it impossible to use the Blogger dashboard on my iPhone - with no method of scrolling. If I have more than 3 posts to catch up on then I can't get to the darn things! 

The home page is fairly simple, with a selection of "popular" blogs on the from page for your information, it can be tailored by subject if you'd like to have a peruse at some of the wonderful fashion, home or beauty blogs out there. There's also a fancy section for "up and coming" bloggers on the right hand side. I love that this isn't regimented for bloggers with a certain amount of followers, it's a total free-for-all!



You can use the handy toolbar at the top of the page to view your favourite blogs, it even tells you how many posts you have outstanding (I recently had over 500 outstanding - BAD BLOGGER!) and puts them all into a simple format, marking them as "read" once you've viewed them.


Adding a new blog is fairly simple... all you need to do is copy the URL for your chosen blog (it can be on any platform), select the "Account" tab and click "Manage Blogs You Follow". You'll then see a list of all your blogs, with the option to add another. 





If you're not on BlogLovin' already - I would seriously recommend it. I absolutely love it and it'd be so nice to see some of you guys on there! Please come on over and follow me if you're around!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*