Friday 26 August 2011

Wishlist: Zoya

I've been desperate to get my hands on some Zoya nail polishes recently - I haven't managed to find any in the UK so far and the shipping from America etc. is terribly expensive....

Boo Hoo :o(

Personally I blame the beautiful Cris at "Let Them Have Polish" for this obsession... she always has the most wonderful Zoya posts!!! 

To prevent myself from throwing myself off a bridge with Zoya envy, I thought I'd compile a new wishlist, dedicated to Zoya to ensure that my obsession is abated! 
 

Let's start with the new fall collection - "Smoke and Mirrors". I love the pretty moss green and the shimmery pinks - yummy yum yum!!! 



Jana (ZP564) - smoky mauve nail polish quartz cream
Petra (ZP565) - smoky eggplant mauve nail polish cream
Codie (ZP566) - smoky brown taupe nail polish cream
Anja (ZP567) - smoky palatinate purple nail polish cream
Cynthia (ZP568) - smoky Prussian blue nail polish cream
Dree (ZP569) - smoky camouflage green nail polish cream
 
Zoya Nail Polish: Mirrors Collection (metallic nail polish)
Nimue (ZP570) - smoky rich thistle mauve nail polish metallic
Marina (ZP571) - smoky steel blue nail polish metallic
Tao (ZP572) - smoky slate gray nail polish metallic
Yara (ZP573) - sparkly olive green nail polish metallic
Neeka (ZP574) - sparkly amethyst purple nail polish metallic
Jem (ZP575) - sparkly fandango pink nail polish metallic


The Zoya "Touch" collection is also a must have. Look at the lovely nudes - ooooo!!!




To repair my battered nails, I definitely need this baby in my life too. It sounds absolutely amazing! 
 



Zoya Color Lock System Kit Contains:

1 - 8oz Zoya Remove Plus in the Big Flipper Container
1 - 0.5oz Zoya Anchor Base Coat
1 - 0.5oz Zoya Get Even Ridge Filling Base Coat
1 - 0.5oz Zoya Zoya Armor Top Coat
1 - 0.5oz Zoya Fast Drops Polish Drying Drops
1 - 0.5oz Zoya Renew Nail Polish Rejuvinator


I suppose that's it for now... I've tried to tear myself away from the website for now so that I don't go and book flights to America to have a massive Z shopping spree!!!!! 

What's your favourite nail polish? Any suggestions for UK sellers would be most welcome. 

PS: How many times can I say "Zoya" in one post!?






No comments:

Post a Comment

*~ Blueberries 'n' Strawberries ~*